Mike Sky Ranch Overnighter
April 18-19, 2020
**Open for Bikes only**
Where: Start and finish from Tecate Border U.S.A Side.
Saturday April 18, 2020
Important things to know.
- Bike Registration, they are not fans of Titles. You will be check by Mexican Officials crossing the border.
- keep copy of registration on you when riding.
- Mexico Insurance Liability and Full Coverage, Highly recommended! Contact Ride Baja Mexican Insurance. www.ridebaja.com or 1-800-524-baja
- Passport required
- Be sure your bike is well prepped
- Head light is highly recommended or good helmet light.
- Bikes full of fuel and ready to ride.
- Helmet Radio for group Communication Recommended(this is super valuable when trying not to sleep in the wilderness after taking a wrong turn)
- Bibs Required
- Air Filters, good idea to bring at least one just in ase.
- Riding Pack, Camel Back, Back Pack, saddle bags with water, energy bars, cash, ID ect.
- (1) small Travel bag with clean clothes to go in the chase truck. (not full sized gear bags)
- Over Sized Fuel Tank (Bike) Needs to get 80 miles on a tank.
- Any Tools specific to your bike to make a repair.
- Spare part ideas (levers, JB Weld quick, Radiator Sealer, quick steel to carry in your pack)
- Do not bring any Guns, Ammo or Drugs.
- Health issues: If you have any health issues Please stay home.
For inquires, questions and details please Call or Text Kevin at 760-908-7236 Email: email@example.com
we add a great time in mexico with Baja Ride Company
Baja ride company rock , this was my 3rd or 4th trip with Kevin and his crew . If you are thinking on doing a 4x4 trip to Baja this is it . Amazing guys that love Mexico 🇲🇽 and love off roading
This time we hired them to give us a private trip and all I can say is wow.
UTV SAVAGES "CHUPACABRA ROOST" - FEB 12-15, 2020
This was my third trip that I have taken with them. This is the first one that I brought my wife with me. She was always hesitant to travel in Baja. She had a blast and we are planning our next trip. The trip was very well organized and I felt we had the best of support on the trip. The Johnson brothers a very well connected along the way and make sure you have a great experience
By far the best ride I’ve been on twice now ! Doesn’t get much better than this ! These guys are so much fun and have everything dialed in ! Good people and good times ! This is a must do !!! It won’t be my last trip with these friends !