Mike Sky Ranch Overnighter
April 18-19, 2020
**Open for Bikes only**
Where: Start and finish from Tecate Border U.S.A Side.
Saturday April 18, 2020
Important things to know.
- Bike Registration, they are not fans of Titles. You will be check by Mexican Officials crossing the border.
- keep copy of registration on you when riding.
- Mexico Insurance Liability and Full Coverage, Highly recommended! Contact Ride Baja Mexican Insurance. www.ridebaja.com or 1-800-524-baja
- Passport required
- Be sure your bike is well prepped
- Head light is highly recommended or good helmet light.
- Bikes full of fuel and ready to ride.
- Helmet Radio for group Communication Recommended(this is super valuable when trying not to sleep in the wilderness after taking a wrong turn)
- Bibs Required
- Air Filters, good idea to bring at least one just in ase.
- Riding Pack, Camel Back, Back Pack, saddle bags with water, energy bars, cash, ID ect.
- (1) small Travel bag with clean clothes to go in the chase truck. (not full sized gear bags)
- Over Sized Fuel Tank (Bike) Needs to get 80 miles on a tank.
- Any Tools specific to your bike to make a repair.
- Spare part ideas (levers, JB Weld quick, Radiator Sealer, quick steel to carry in your pack)
- Do not bring any Guns, Ammo or Drugs.
- Health issues: If you have any health issues Please stay home.
For inquires, questions and details please Call or Text Kevin at 760-908-7236 Email: email@example.com
The Best Tour company Hands down these guys are First class!!!! Going again in 2021.
My wife and went with our favorite riding friends and about 15 others. Everything was super. We made new friends, ate great food, rode some beautiful country and out what wonderful people the Mexican’s are. We will do it again soon.
Ensenada 3 Day - Oct 21-25, 2020