Mike Sky Ranch Overnighter
April 18-19, 2020
**Open for Bikes only**
Where: Start and finish from Tecate Border U.S.A Side.
Saturday April 18, 2020
Important things to know.
- Bike Registration, they are not fans of Titles. You will be check by Mexican Officials crossing the border.
- keep copy of registration on you when riding.
- Mexico Insurance Liability and Full Coverage, Highly recommended! Contact Ride Baja Mexican Insurance. www.ridebaja.com or 1-800-524-baja
- Passport required
- Be sure your bike is well prepped
- Head light is highly recommended or good helmet light.
- Bikes full of fuel and ready to ride.
- Helmet Radio for group Communication Recommended(this is super valuable when trying not to sleep in the wilderness after taking a wrong turn)
- Bibs Required
- Air Filters, good idea to bring at least one just in ase.
- Riding Pack, Camel Back, Back Pack, saddle bags with water, energy bars, cash, ID ect.
- (1) small Travel bag with clean clothes to go in the chase truck. (not full sized gear bags)
- Over Sized Fuel Tank (Bike) Needs to get 80 miles on a tank.
- Any Tools specific to your bike to make a repair.
- Spare part ideas (levers, JB Weld quick, Radiator Sealer, quick steel to carry in your pack)
- Do not bring any Guns, Ammo or Drugs.
- Health issues: If you have any health issues Please stay home.
For inquires, questions and details please Call or Text Kevin at 760-908-7236 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Kevin, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. We had a great time even though we couldn't hang with the group the whole way.That ride was an awesome one. A little too much for the girls and John LOL.I had the time of my life. If I we're 10 years younger I'd be signing up for next year. Not quite the Ram Rod at 65 that I use to be. Had A Great Time! I'd recommend the ride to anyone. Thanks again Rob Rose
Can't say enough good things about this ride. We love to off road and fish so this trip is perfect for us. This is our 2nd year doing this trip and it was as good as the 1st trip. I know alot of people are not comfortable going to mexico but from what I know Baja Ride is well know in Mexico and well respected. They make crossing the border very simple and make sure you have all the documents you need to make your trip as easy as possible.I recomend this trip to all my friends and anyone I come in contact with that loves to off road. You will not regret booking this trip.
We loved every minute of it. We went w our compadres since we don't own a RZR yet! From the drive down to coming back, it was a 5 day non stop memory making ordeal. I recommend it, Baja Ride company is a 1st class company!
This was a super organized trip. Everyone was very nice. The pit support was excellent. It was a great time with family and friends. Thank you.